CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My iNtRoDuCtIoN ---> pKueN


Hello everybody, I am one member out of 4. So, I am here to intro about myself. I am Pui Kuen. I have a numbers of harmony family members they are my father, mother, 2 elder brothers and 1 younger sister. I come from a small village called Langkap which located in Perak. Maybe you all have never heard before, but it really is a nice and peace place. I am grateful I been there. Then, currently I study at Utar BAC Tutorial9. I have a gang of Friendly and kindly classmate. I am happy been same class with them. Before I had been study in UTAR I was complete my primary and secondary school in my hometown and then I continue my further study with diploma at Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (KTAR Kampar Branch). Kampar also is 1 of the peaceful place. I was so happy in the 2 years I spend on my diploma at Kampar branch‘s of KTAR. Kampar environment are better. So, I very enjoy at there. But, I know quite a lot of people fell there is a kampong place. What I can tell you is once you be there, u will know there is not so kampong and you might love it too. =)
Besides, I like online very much. Not matter is for studies or entertainment. My friends always say me no net no life. But i believes that not just apply on me, is a number of people too. Besides, net also is important for every student because it let them search information or what they want. I always use online and the top 5 website I always visited are

1. www.friendster.com,
2. www.facebook.com,
3. www.hotmail.com,
4. www.google.com, and
5. www.ebay.com.my.

www.friendster.com and www.facebook.com is let me keep in touch and communicate with all my friends who use net too. Especially those old friends like primary and secondary school friends. Through this 2 website, we can each other life recently though they blog or picture inside their webpage. Then www.google.com is to me search everything that I need and updated to the world. Example, we can know lot of news or assignment nformation though searching in there. www.hotmail.com is use to share mail to friends. We can send each other information by attach file and send out to them. And last is www.ebay.com.my is a big e-commerce online shopping website. Inside that webpage we can buy lot of things with reasonable price but beside that we need to take note to some faker sales too.
After introduce myself, now I would like to talk about the purpose we are here. Our group got 4 group members. We are here is to post some posts or issue regulating to e-commence. After a period of time, we will collect all comment that post by responder not matter is come to exchange opinion or share their information. Then, we will write a report based on the title of issue and comment that we get from responder. All of you are welcome to post your guys opinion or any other information that related. Thanks!!!

0 comments: