CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

MeEEEEE ---> Ah DenG

Using blogging to do my 1st tutorial homework for my e-commerce? Weird? I think is time for us to often practiced in using internet because technology is keep on going improve nowadays. I’m Ding kooi mei from group 2 (tutorial group 9).They often call me ‘ah deng’ or ‘drumstick’, this will be more familiar for me and my friends. I’m happy here because I have wonderful group members since I come to UTAR to start my study life. They named pk , ka fwee , and ee wah. Coincidently, we all are come from a same hometown (Perak) so it will make us more closely.
For my leisure time in a whole day, normally I will get some rest 1st then only start my work. Obviously, I’m a active and playful girl in this group so I always like to go for shopping (if got extra money), movie , karaoke , gathering with friends, and sure will online for fun. The top 5 website that normally I will go in are friendster, hotmail, googles, youtube and yahoo. Why I choose this few website to start my online? Because I like to login to friendster to update blog and review friends’ profile. And I also like to go in hotmail to check mail and send mail to share information with friends. Normally I use googles and yahoo to search information for my assignment and download songs because they always provide the latest information so I can get what I want from it. If bored, I will watch some cartoon or some mtv from youtube. The top 5 internet activities??? They are update blog, check mail, watch movie download songs, search for information and etc,that’s all for my online activities.
Lastly, what I want to tell is maybe there is some not be gratified in UTAR life here. We must try our best to prove it. This is the last year for us to complete degree so we need to put more effort on it. Thanks……….

0 comments: