CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

About me ---> EvA

I'm year three semester one student from Tunku Abdul Rahman University . The course I am taking is Bachelor In Commence, Accounting . I am joining Tutorial Nine and belongs to Group Two.
I am an ordinary Chinese girl from a small town of Perak where our main campus is located there.
As people have stereotyped the accounting students, I am probably not the nerdish person who you think I am. I got participate in some clubs and society activities in the university because I would like to be active and enjoying my university life.
People call me “ The Indoor Girl” because I like to stay at home instead of going out and somehow, I admit. It is true just because I spend a lot of time in internet. I love shopping like other girls do but I preferred online shopping because I am getting fed up with the traffic outside and I can save up more such as car fuel and time. So, this cant be lack of my favourite website like www.amazon.com and www.ebay.com . both websites are so convenient and easy to use in the way of browsing and buying the product.
One of the websites which I usually visited most is www.yahoo.com because the webpage appears once I open my internet. Just because I am being called so, I want to keep myself to be updated by reading the posted daily news. This webpage is so informative and I use it when needed in my assignment.
Next, I cant find a better website like www.facebook.com in order me to keep in touch with my best buddies in overseas. Through facebook, you can share your personal information with your friends and it provides “ virtue gift” to send. This website allows me to save a lot such as my phone bills,.
Sometimes people ask me how come I can do those excellent dance moves (since they know I never attend any dance classes) and I tell them I learned in www.youtube.com . This website is not only providing us entertaining video clips but also in sort of tutorials. That is why I like this website.

0 comments: